Written by SaleHoo.com © All Rights Reserved
While many fantastic wholesale sources can be found online, there are also a huge number of sites developed specifically to scam sellers looking for a good deal.
So how do you tell whether you are dealing with a real wholesale supplier?
First of all:
* A supplier may be selling fakes of big name brands but this doesn’t necessarily mean he is out to scam you. There are many suppliers in China and other countries selling fakes, but as long as you realize what you are buying, that is not a problem in itself.
* The supplier may say they can only accept Western union and wire transfers as payment. These are insecure payment methods, but for Chinese suppliers, these are often the only two options available as credit cards (and therefore Paypal) are almost impossible to get. You should always take the precaution of ordering only a small amount when dealing with a supplier who only takes Western Union and wire transfer for the first time, but many legitimate manufacturers and wholesalers use these methods out of necessity rather than because they are illegitimate.
The Warning Signs
Warning bells should start ringing if you come across any of the following:
* Fake address – either it doesn’t exist or it exists in a poor or residential area.
* No contact details listed on the website.
* When you call, the telephone is answered by an individual who does not identify himself on picking up the phone.
* You are not asked for a business or tax number.
* The company suddenly stop replying to your emails.
* Parts of the text or images on their site are copies from other websites.
* When you place an order, the company claims they do not have any stock, but want to receive the money before ordering any in.
* Your contact becomes shifty when you ask for a product sample
Steps to Protecting Yourself
To find out whether you are dealing with a scammer, try these tips:
* Copy and paste some text into Google. If it is copied from another site, you’ll soon discover it in the search results.
* Check that the website gives a full business name and a registration number.
Ring them to verify the phone number given is good, but don’t accept a mobile phone number as enough, all companies should have a land line number.
* As for a photograph of the stock with the company logo in the background. Go to www.coolwhois.com and search for the name of the website. A legitimate company will have been operating for over a year (at least!) and their expiration date will be for several years time. Most legitimate companies reserve their domain names for 3-5 years or more at a time.
* Use secure payment methods such as Escrow, Cod and Paypal Verified whenever possible.
* Ask other sellers what their experiences have been with the company on forums.
About the Author: SaleHoo is one of the fastest growing product sourcing portals on the internet. It contains a database of drop ship, wholesale, closeout and manufacturing suppliers offering thousands of product suppliers to consumers! Located at http://www.salehoo.com, visitors are allowed to sign up for unlimited and lifetime access to the completely searchable database of products and suppliers. The database is regularly updated, ensuring that the latest retail products are always available for purchase and SaleHoo carries the BBB Reliability Seal!
Join SaleHoo Today for their Special Startup Offer!
How To Make Money From Niche Ebooks
Maverick Money Makers © 1997 – 2008
If you have the flair for writing and if you have specialized knowledge that can potentially interest online users, you will stand great chances of making huge money online by writing and publishing your own niche ebooks. Here’s how:
1. Sell ad spaces. You can augment your earnings from this endeavor if you can sell ad spaces to marketers who are selling products that compliment your book topic.
Depending on the size of the ad and the projected sales of your ebook, you can charge up to $500 per ad. You can also use some of your book space to promote your own products and services.
By doing so, you can increase your sales and revenue without hurting your pockets for your advertising cost. You just have to make sure that your creations will not look like yellow pages so you can avoid annoying your readers.
2. Sell your niche ebooks. This is the fastest way to generate income from your creations.
You may write about topics that are extremely interesting to your potential clients and promote your niche ebooks online using the most effective advertising tools that are available in the internet today.
You need to make sure properly build-up your offerings by highlighting their features and benefits so you can make them more valuable to the eyes of your potential clients.
3. Use them as your traffic-generating tool. If you are a marketer, you must understand the importance of driving quality traffic to your website.
You can attract interested people to give you a visit by using your niche ebooks. How? You can send your niche ebooks for free to your potential clients. Load them up with valuable information that these people will find interesting.
When you are able to impress your readers and make them see that you are really good on what you do, you can be assured that they will flock your website in no time. Make sure that you post your site’s URL on every page of your creations to make it much easier for these people to give you a visit.
4. Use them on your list building campaigns. You’ll stand great chances of growing your ebusiness if you can effectively capture the email addresses of your potential clients.
You can boost your sign-up rate if you can reward these people with free niche ebooks that contain information that are relevant to their needs and demands.
Maverick Money Makers is a private
society that will teach you how to
build a six-figure a month business
on the internet.
Wow! 100 Free Links to your website. Check it here http://tinyurl.com/btogbh
Home Grown is back, after a hacker took over my website, I have restored the website and am ready to bring more home business opportunities.
Home Grown eBusiness is back online. Someone Hi-Jacked my site and planted some malicious code. But, it i sall cleaned out and ready to start bring you all the latest in Home Business opportunities.
Huntington Beach Girls Softball – 10U- EXPLOSION win 5 – 2 over the Triple-M…what a great game.
Good morning Southern California…after a rainy start it is shaping up to be a beautiful day.